Sunday, May 30, 2010

Krasnodar Branch


The Krasnodar Chapel is very nice and fits the needs of the 50-65 who attend each Sunday.  This is the strongest branch south of Rostov. The Branch President has been a member for three years.  Before coming into the church he worshiped Satan through hard rock music as a member of a band and had hair down to the bottom of his back.  What a change he has made in his life as he leads this little congregation forward.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the whole building? It looks like a large and beautiful building. Of course, I like the yellow color. It looks nice. Does the church own the building or rent it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church has the whole building--3 floors. Basement is a large recreation room with storage rooms; the second floor contains classrooms and the branch offices; the third floor contains the chapel, small kitchen, and classrooms. It is a very nice building with AIR CONDITIONING (when it works). They keep it very clean and nice. It is light and airy. I don't know if the church owns the building or not. I rather think it is owned. I will try and find out.

    Sis Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but I bet the branch president's musical talents come in handy at branch parties, or sacrament musical numbers. So cool!

    ReplyDelete